Hi,

I would like to use gpxe on a hp bl460c G6, but don't have success that it
find's the nic.
I am a newbie with gpxe.

I tried rom-o-matic with undionly, with all drivers, and compiled it myself
(latest build aswell as 1.0.1) as it was mentioned here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.network.etherboot.user/6719  as

I am booting it from a cdrom.

02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM57711E
10-Gigabit PCIe
02:00.1 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM57711E
10-Gigabit PCIe

02:00.0 0200: 14e4:1650
02:00.1 0200: 14e4:1650

I found some information on the net talking about using undionly.kpxe,

which is available when you compile it. But I am not sure if the iso from
compiling is using,

and we are not chaining it, as we don't have any other pxe environment.

So am I heading here somewhere wrong, or is it the Virtual Connect from HP,
that splits up the 2 NIC's into 8 NIC's that can become visible on the node,
and this confuses the software.

If I say all drivers, it hangs when freeing memory.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Patrick Neuner