It should work with undionly as it reuses the pxe stack otherwise download
and compile from
Git - look through the mailing list for examples.  Also, there is a patched
version that has the
latest broadcom code -  also on the list (search for broadcom).

Quinn

On 12/05/2012, at 18.23, "Patrick Neuner - Futureweb.at" <