Hi Shao,

Thanks very much for your reply. It look likes that I have miss-understand a
lot thing :)

I call the image vhd because I did use VirtualBox to create the image
(preallocated disk in vhd format). This is the term from virtualbox, I just
call it as.

I use grub4dos because in the image, winxp has been installed with a special
driver called winVblock, and I am not sure if memdisk can work with this
drivers ?!

The last thing, so there is no limitation about 512MB with gPXE ?! or I have to
use memdisk to overcome this ?!

I will try memdisk and feedback soon.

Brs.