Hi group,

I have the problem that if I chain hd0 (Win XP) from gpxelinux.0
Windows XP doesn't find the network card and I have no network.
If I use gpxelinxk.0 instead (more debug output) WinXP find the network
card.

On the other side I can't chain memtest86 (hangs on start)
when used gpxelinuxk.0 while it works with gpxelinux.0

It seems gpxelinuxk.0 resets something disturbing XP else
While it is needed for memtest86.

It is possible to consolidate both programs having different options
For chaining with reset (or what else) or without.

Besides : the Wiki seems to bee outdated things like exit seems
Not to done but to load as kernel?

I also tried to load gpxelinux.0 from gpxelinuxk.0 to boot
Memtest86 from gpxelinux.0 after but on the gpxelinux.0
boot from gpxelinuxk.0 the computer resets and reboots
completely.