On 9/19/06, Dan Connelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jukka:

In my opinion, there are Graffito jcr-mapping JIRAs open now which would
block release in Jackrabbit 1.2.

Here is one in particular that bothers me:

 "Advanced support for JCR properties and node"
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRFT-40)
Priority=Major

Not providing support for REFERENCE fields (to dereference them on
object retrieval) may be excusable in an Incubator project, but not in
Jackrabbit.

There are 16 unresolved Major or Critical JIRAs open on Graffito
jcr-mapping.    I do not see any myself at first glance that I would
take out of the blocker category.

How will it be determined which ones are blockers?    Is it realistic to
get a resolution on all 16 for an end-of-year release?

Dan, as you may already know, we welcome any contributions, so if you
can start fixing some of those than I guess there will be better
chances to have many of them fixed. Otherwise, we will see how things
are moving, and if we can or we cannot postpone some of them

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

       -- Dan