On Apr 11, 2007, at 1:50 PM, LOGAN Charles wrote:

Hi,

I'm just a "lurker" at this point on this list and new to Graffito and
Jetspeed (and Java in general), but like what I've seen and have been
working through my learning curve to become a Java, web developer.

I've seen the Jahia project and was hoping that Graffito would become
the free substitute/companion to Jetspeed.  I'm "free-time" developing
sites for charity and non-profit orgs leaving Jahia w/ cost involved for
non-profits.

Since it appears that this project will be put on ice, if anyone could
point me to another similar project that would be free to both charity
and non-profit orgs, I would greatly appreciate it.

Wish you all well on your future endeavors.

Thanks,
Charlie Logan

PS David & Jetspeed team, nice work on Jetspeed 2.1.  Thanks.  Wish I
knew enough to contribute.

Thanks, good to hear.
We will have another bug fix release coming out in a month or so (2.1.1) Where as Graffito is going away, we will still build content support into the Jetspeed 2.2 site and page components