Am 18.03.20 um 03:38 schrieb gege:
> Hi, everyone!
> I met a problem when I'm learning how to use graph-tool. I read the paper,
> network reconstruction and community detection from dynamics, and I am
> trying to achieve the same result. When I followed the same settings for
> real networks with synthetic dynamics, their similarities were just about
> 0.2. I have a question about how to control the number of infection events
> per node,a, for the first model and the number of micro-state, M, for the
> second model. The whole process is shown as following.

You just copied the example in the documentation and changed the
network. That's a good start, but I recommend trying to understand what
each part does.

In the SIS example, as the comments clearly state, the generated data
correspond to 100 cascades of length 10.

In the Ising model example you sent, you sample M=1000 microstates.

>  Moreover, I also wonder how to do a nested version for the same network.

Just don't pass nested=False when you created the reconstruction state.

Best,
Tiago

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <ti...@skewed.de>