Am 24.03.20 um 09:12 schrieb gege:
> Hi, professor Peixoto.
> Please forgive me. Comparing carefully, I am still confused about what is
> the difference between the example in the documentation and the SIS model in
> the paper. I only found that the dolphins network is undirected but the
> open-flight network is directed. So should I deal with directed network in a
> different way?

No, the procedure is exactly the same for directed and undirected networks.

>> In the example in the documentation the time series is copied to an
>> empty graph, which will be the starting point of the reconstruction.
>
> Should I copy the time series to the open-flight graph directly as
> following?
>
> "
> ss = [g.own_property(s) for s in ss]
> rstate = gt.EpidemicsBlockState(g, s=ss, beta = None, r=1e-6,
> global_beta=.2,
>                                 state_args=dict(B=1), nested=False)
> "
> Why couldn't I use an empty graph as a starting point?

Of course you could start with an empty graph, this is precisely what is
done in the example in the documentation. You seemed to have interpreted
my statement as the precise opposite of what it said.

Best,
Tiago

--
Tiago de Paula Peixoto <ti...@skewed.de>