Hi everyone,

I am conducting tests where I perform several parallel tests of the
SIR model (they are not using n iterations because I need to find out
when the model stabilizes, where si (t) = 0).
Parallel execution has been carried out with the multiprocessing
library. In larger networks (2000 nodes), when performing the
procedure of removing parallel edges (the graphs are converted to
undirected), the execution freeze. Can you imagine the reason for this
behavior? If I don't execute the remove_parallel_edges function,
everything happens normally ...
Execution hangs when iterate_sync will be performed. A serial run
works normally (without multiprocessing).

Would anyone have a tip?

Best regards,

Ronaldo Alves