Sorry about that. I tried to reduce it to the maximum so that it could
be possible to simulate this behavior.
https://pastebin.com/cyCwAX0z

If I remove line 18, everything goes normally. This behavior does not
occur on smaller networks (if reduce a number of nodes on graph,
everything is ok).

Note that cpu is not used at all.

Regards,

Ronaldo Alves