Michael Could you please elaborate on your ideas 2,3, and 4 (below) and maybe add them to the ideas pages.

--Wolf

[1]

On 03/12/2008 01:47 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

On Mar 11, 2008, at 11:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:41:42 +0200
From: Wolf Bergenheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] Google Summer of Code 2008
To: Hamish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: GRASS developers list <grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org>

Wolf,

I emailed in several suggestion when this was first announced, but haven't seen any of them in this list. I probably don't have the email any longer, but I remember suggesting:

1) a wxPython replacement for NVIZ
2) completing the full range of vector querying options (suggestion that I posted to the WIKI 9 months back)

I had a couple others but can't remember.

I'd also add a

3) comprehensive legend creator that would work with vector and raster data, and
4) vector color table management like raster color tables.

Michael

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>