On Mar 28, 2008, at 9:11 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM, William Kyngesburye
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you mean binary installer ready - done last weekend.

ah, perfect (I didn't check).

Note: I *do* have the python vdigit in my build.

A CD? Dumping the installer + frameworks + python (+ maybe R) onto CD shouldn't be hard. I could do a quick ordered list of installation if
you like.

would be nice. Maybe on your Web page?

Can do. It's been sitting at the back of my mind to do something like that, some people need things spelled out ;)

Markus

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect