On Mar 28, 2008, at 9:11 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

A CD? Dumping the installer + frameworks + python (+ maybe R) onto CD shouldn't be hard. I could do a quick ordered list of installation if
you like.

would be nice. Maybe on your Web page?

Markus

On my downloads page -> Support -> Installation Guide.

Hopefully understandable. To simplify the optional stuff, I made Python a requirement for the guide.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe