On 30/04/08 11:23, roberto.marzocchi wrote:
I've a problem using the GRASS Addons subversion.
I made a checkout of grass-addons folder, then I add a new folder (grass-addons/raster/r.inund.fluv). And then I've a problem when I try to commit the grass-addons folder. The message error is this:

"/Error: Commit failed (details follow): Error: MKACTIVITY of '/grass/!svn/act/3b53eff3-320e-324f-b2ae-62f27863c1e6': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.osgeo.org)"/

Anyone has an idea of error?

Did you submit with your login and the entered your password ? See

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DownloadSource
-> Committing code to SVN (developers with write access)

Moritz

Thanks in advanced

Roberto

Markus Neteler ha scritto:
Hi  Roberto,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:01 PM, roberto.marzocchi