Reading the new version of http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute I understand this: I must write to you (currently you're the GRASS-PSC chair) and to other developers. Only the grass developers or the GRASS-PSC chair can add my "osgeo_id" to the OSGeo LDAP authentication system.
If I correctly understand, so is clear!!
An other suggest: You can write the e-mail address of grass developers list too. Before I'm not sure that I must write to the grass developers list for obtain the authentication of my "osgeo_id".

Cheers
Roberto

Markus Neteler ha scritto:
Roberto,

apparently the procedure is unclear.
Please suggest how to make it clear!

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:17 PM, roberto.marzocchi