Hi All,

i just tried to build grass6_release from the svn  grass64 svn, Revision: 56411
build is fine, no  errors detected, but without  GUI (wx or tcltk are not
working in my case,  montain lion 64 bit build ***)

to test the extension build i tried :

g.extension extension=i.landsat.dehaze

and it worked without errors.

note :
from the g.extension page the example point  to i.landsat.toar (now included as
default in grass) we should change it.

***
i was wondering if the WXgui changes in grass7,  to have it running with
wx2.9-cocoa
can be back ported to grass6.x .. is this possible ?

thank you,

Massimo