On 23.01.2015 15:18, Vincent Bain wrote:
Thanks for theses feedbacks,

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2015 à 14:41 +0100, Markus Neteler a écrit :
Do you see a chance to morph the true grass into a map (from left to
right or so)?

IMHO we need to somehow communicate that spatial data are involved.

certainly, I agree the image should have a minimum symbolic weight.
Can't tell if I have the time to propose sth quickly.

Dear all,

the discussion is very exciting. The new release should absolutely debut with a new look (splash/welcome). Is the message locked?

What about "Advanced Geospatial Technologies for Everyone"?

Nikos