On 30.01.2015 14:35, Yann Chemin wrote:

Continuing the crazy thoughts,
You could have FFT/wavelet parameters per column of a raster image
hard-coded to create an image on request (that I could do I think). About a vector, well a set of polygon arcs pairs can easily be stored in code and
(i suppose) imported on the fly as a vector.

I was thinking more of random stuff (random points, polygons for vectors, and some arbitrary raster maps based on some random/fuzzy rules). But your idea is far more advanced and suitable for the case.

So, we are talking about a "minimal data set" created on-demand, without the need to deliver any real data. I will help in this direction, as far as I can. What do others think about this?

Nikos