W dniu 25.10.2016 o 12:08, Even Rouault pisze:
Le mardi 25 octobre 2016 12:02:01, Vincent Bain a écrit :
Hi Maciek,

thanks for your suggestion. In fact, the script runs without error or
warning but it does not change anything :

        gdalinfo Rasterlite:my_db.sqlite,table=my_raster
        [...]
            AUTHORITY["EPSG","54321"]]
        [...]

        gdal_edit.py -a_srs EPSG:12345 \
        Rasterlite:my_db.sqlite,table=my_raster

        gdalinfo Rasterlite:my_db.sqlite,table=my_raster
        [...]
            AUTHORITY["EPSG","54321"]]
        [...]

Yes, the SetProjection() method needed to change the SRS on an existing
dataset isn't implemented in the GDAL Rasterlite driver.

Now I get it. Thanks.

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka