Hello Facundo,
the easiest way would be moving functions of v.generalize into a
library (e.g. grass_generalize) and thus make available for calling
via ctypes.
In the past I have had a good success manipulating GRASS vectors via
ctypes. It takes more skill than a plain Python implementation but it
is easier than a full blown C code and faster than pure Python one.

Māris.

ceturtd., 2019. g. 28. marts, plkst. 03:13 — lietotājs Facundo Ferrin
(<facundo.fer...@gmail.com>) rakstīja: