As we previously announced [1], we are going ahead with the transition to
Discourse for the grass-dev mailing list. Currently, the history is all
ported to discourse and anybody can now conveniently view the entire
archive and search through here [2]. The mailing list is now mirrored, new
posts to the the mailing list are visible in discourse. This gives us time
to finish the transition, allowing everybody to migrate. Some time in
November if everything goes well, we will close the current mailing list
(the archive stays).

To continue receiving messages, please register [3] now and join the grass
developer group [4]. Once you are set, you can post new messages to
grass-...@discourse.osgeo.org in the same way as before (just different
email address).

We hope to be able to send out automatic invites for people to join the
group sometime next week, but I suggest not to wait and register now.

Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Anna

[1]
https://discourse.osgeo.org/t/grass-dev-planned-transition-of-grass-dev-mailing-list-to-osgeo-discourse/85537
[2] https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/grass/developer/61