Hi Roger,

I've looked at the Discourse site and a couple things might be helpful to you.

1. I have not yet seen this in action, but it look like you can request an
email digest of recent posts, pretty much like the current digest.

2. You can filter and search the forum more easily than you could with the old
MailMan online email threads. This may make it easier to find posts about rgrass

Michael
_____________________________

C. Michael Barton
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
(https://scas.asu.edu<https://scas.asu.edu/>)
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change (https://shesc.asu.edu)
Director, Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity (https://complexity.asu.edu)
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2701
USA

Executive Director, Open Modeling Foundation
(https://openmodelingfoundation.github.io<https://openmodelingfoundation.github.io/>)
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
(https://comses.net)

personal website: http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton