On 06/04/14 15:25, Martin Landa wrote:
Hi,

As already mentioned I was also a bit surprised by this. I'm not sure we are
really ready for something more than a tech-preview (and not a real
release), but maybe it could be the kick in the behind that we need to once
and for all move over to GRASS7 as the main official branch...

well, what is missing from your point of view?

In my understanding we were still quite far away from solving the python on windows issues.

On Linux GRASS7 already works marvelously (although encoding issues in the GUI just seem to be multiplying, but that's a discussion for bug tickets not here).

Not even to speak about the debate about the general form of GRASS ("program" to launch or environment) launched by Glynn. But maybe this is more for grass8 ?

I would be able to
imagine to release 7.0.0 around June...

I we can solve the outstanding problems by then, great.

Moritz