Hi again,

In the wiki, eligible voters are defined as those with svn access. This is perhaps outdated? In 2020 it should perhaps be those who can merge a pull request in GitHub? Or should we choose another definition?

/H.

On 2020-12-13 19:28, Markus Neteler wrote:
Dear all,

Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be <mailto:mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>> schrieb am So., 13. Dez. 2020, 19:25:

    In 2016 [1] we had a four week nomination period of which the last
    week was used to give candidates the opportunity to reevaluate if
    they really want to stand for elections. Then a one week period
    for the vote. So depending on when you can announce, this will
    mean mid-December to mid-January for nomination and then a week
    end of January for the vote.

We also need to define, perhaps in a better way than in 2016, who's eligible to vote.

Markus

    [1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Election2016
    <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Election2016>