Hello,
I trying to generate a 3d DEM of a gully headcut. The point data was gained by terrestrial laser scanner. As I am doing my first attempts, I do not change any parameters from that given by default.

This is the result:
v.vol.rst [EMAIL PROTECTED] wcolumn=dbl_3 tension=40. smooth=0.1 segmax=50 npmin=200 dmin=0.050026 wmult=1.0 zmult=1.0 elev=Olite_3d --overwrite

1511728 records selected from table

some points outside of region -- will ignore...

strip exists with insufficient data

Processing all selected output files will require 1435616 bytes of disk space for temp files

There are points outside specified 2D/3D region--ignored 57754 points (total points: 1511728)

Points are more dense than specified 'DMIN'--ignored 1131669 points (remain 380059)
Percent complete:

Error in COGRR!

Interp_call failed!

Can someone give me an idea if this is my fault?

Thank you!

Manuel

Dr. Manuel Seeger
Wiss. Assistent                         Scientific Assistant
Physische Geographie                    Dpt. of Physical Geography
FB VI - Geographie/Geowissenschaften    Geography/Geosciences
Universität Trier                       University of Trier
D - 54286 Trier
Tel.:   +49-651-201 4557
Fax:    +49-651-201 3976
Web:    http://www-neu.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=9607