Even though the coordinates are identical, I had to snap the lines via
v.clean with a very small thresh.

By the way, the common node of the two of the three was generated by
breaking on the node of the other. Maybe some rounding issues?

(This is something I tried before, but unfortunately with type=point).

Once again, I wonder and once again a light dawned on me.

Thanks for participation,
Achim