Display layer functions (adding, deleting) are controlled by menu buttons in
the layer manager. They are not on the GIS management and analysis menus.

Michael

On Jun 11, 2012, at 1:00 PM, <grass-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org>
 wrote:

> From: Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
> Date: June 11, 2012 12:15:11 PM MDT
> To: <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] d.his with wxGUI?
>

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>> I don't find that button.
>
>  Mea culpa! It's an icon button; I don't use those since I prefer either
> the menus or keyboard shortcuts.
>
>  On what menu can that button be found?
>
> Rich

C. Michael Barton
Visiting Scientist, Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research &
303-497-2889 (voice)

Arizona State University