Actually, I think g.extension should work now, I forgot to update the readme.
I haven't tried it from the GUI, or installing system-wide.

On Oct 18, 2013, at 3:36 PM, Bulent Arikan wrote:

> Thank you Ralf!
>
> BÜLENT
>

> On Oct 18, 2013, at 11:21 PM, Ralf Schäfer <sena...@ecotoxicology.de> wrote:
>
>> Dear Bulent
>>
>> g.extension does not work on Mac to my knowledge.
>> There is a detailed description of an alternative how to build modules on
>> Mac using a few lines in the Shell.
>> If you install GRASS from kyngchaos, he provides a description in a readme
>> file.
>> http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/grass
>> I do not know whether this description is compatible with the installation
>> from Michael Barton.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Ralf

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced
by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.  There is another theory which
states that this has already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro