Unfortunately, it still does not work. I downloaded the stable version of Grass
from your website and I am having the same issue. Meanwhile, I am trying to
remember an old trick I learned from a friend. I saved the .html file as a
plain text file and dropped it into the Scripts folder in Contents>MacOS. I
used to type a command starting with 'chmod' to make that plain text file a
Unix executable file. It worked in the past for several addons.

BÜLENT