Hi All,

I have a set of Landsat images in Sinusoidal Projection, WGS84 Datum. I
know the north, south, east and west extent of the boundary of the image.

I want to reproject the image to Lamberts Azimuthal Equal Area, WGS84
Datum. I do not know what will be the coordinates of the north, south, east
and west bounds in this projection.

1.) How do I convert upper left coordinates and bottom right coordinates of
Sinusoidal Projection to  Lamberts Azimuthal Equal Area to create a new
destination Location?

2.) How do I reproject the images from Sinusoidal to Lamberts without
georeferencing the image at source location (in sinusoidal projection)

Appreciate any reply.

Uttam.