Dear List,

I have two separate questions for Grass 7.0, which has been running on Mac OS
10.10.5 Yosemite:

1) My project encompasses three UTM zones (35-36-37 in northern hemisphere).
About 80% of the area falls within UTM 36, 15% in UTM 37, and 5% in UTM 35. I
know that in principle, each GRASS location should be defined to cover one UTM
zone for accuracy. I will be doing a lot of terrain analyses, including
hydrology. I simply cannot work in three separate zones/locations since this is
one continuous piece of land. I can work in LatLong location but I am not sure
if this will cause any problems in the accuracy of raster analyses. I will
appreciate any suggestions.

2) For the same project, I have been thinking of using SpatiaLite rather than
PostgreSQL or other DBF managers. I will have a lot of point data and some
polygons. I could not find much about Grass GIS-SpatiaLite compatibility
(except for a book in Italian). Is there a resource where I can get informed
about using SpatiaLite in Grass? I understand that QGIS has SpatiaLite
functionality but I noticed that I could not load my Grass data in QGIS (2.18.2
Las Palmas) because of a “path” issue. If possible, my priority would be to go
with Grass-Spatialite combo.

Thank you for your time!

BÜLENT