On 28/09/20 12:10, roberta fagandini wrote:
Hi all!
I wrote a python script with grass to be run from a php web page.
The python script works perfectly if I run it from the terminal but when I try to run it from the php web page, the grass related part seems to be ignored and the grass session is not launched. I set the grass gis environment following this link [0]. From the php side, I try to launch the python script using both exec(), system() and also a bash script to run the python script but I always got the same error.

Maybe you could tell us what error you get ?

Moritz