On 28/09/20 17:51, roberta fagandini wrote:
Sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself well because actually, I don't get any error from the php web page, simply the code related to grass is not executed.For instance gsetup.init(gisbase, gisdb, location, mapset) does not create any file in my /tmp/ folder and the print(gscript.gisenv()) is not printed. I checked the import of the grass libraries (print(sys.modules)) and they seem to be correctly imported.

Have you checked your webservers error logs ?

How do you call the python script from PhP ?

Are you sure that your web server has sufficient permissions to access the relevant directories ?

Moritz

*Da:* Moritz Lennert <mlenn...@club.worldonline.be>
*Inviato:* lunedì 28 settembre 2020 17:29
*A:* roberta fagandini <robifagand...@hotmail.it>; grass-user@lists.osgeo.org <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>
*Oggetto:* Re: [GRASS-user] exwcuting grass python script from php web page
On 28/09/20 12:10, roberta fagandini wrote:
Hi all!
I wrote a python script with grass to be run from a php web page.
The python script works perfectly if I run it from the terminal but when I try to run it from the php web page, the grass related part seems to be ignored and the grass session is not launched. I set the grass gis environment following this link [0].   From the php side, I try to launch the python script using both exec(), system() and also a bash script to run the python script but I always got the same error.

Maybe you could tell us what error you get ?

Moritz