David -

Just to let you know about a quirky problem I've been having...
perhaps others are having it as well but haven't reported it because
it doesn't really hinder performance.

Anyway, when I am working on a fairly large definition and I have
"Grasshopper causes automatic updates" OFF, I find that when I delete
something from the canvas, it doesn't actually disappear until I take
some GUI action like zooming or panning the canvas.  Like I said, it's
not a real functional problem, it's more of a quirk.  Anyway, perhaps
someone can confirm this?

It happens on my dual-core laptop with Nvidia 256M graphics card.

Marc