It all looks right...the only thing that looks off is that there's no
backslash after GH_Animation, which you'll probably need (I'm making
the assumption that GH_Animation is the folder your looking to save to
rather than the root D drive).  Also, you don't have the Chr(34)
within the SaveRenderWindowAs macro.  In this case it won't make a
difference because your filename doesn't have any spaces, but if it
did it would cause some trouble.  That line (ideally) should look like
the following

app.RunScript("-_SaveRenderWindowAs " & Chr(34) & filename & Chr(34))

Best,
Damien