I'm not sure why you need me to make a file for you.  Just copy and
past the code that's above into a VB.Net component, remove the Chr(34)
in the filename line, and set the x input type to OnBrep.  That's all
I'm going to do really, and if you can't get the file to open then
chances are something else is going on any way, so....

Best,
Damien