Hello.

I am a beginner of  grass, and linux either.

I have some trouble in using d.slide.show commando.
Could anyone give me a resolution?

I inputted the following commando;
d.mon x0
d.slide.show across=1 down=1 mapset=indochina

I have some raster maps in "indochina" named 0101,0201,0301....
The name of these raster maps was shown one after another at the bottom
of x0 window; however, no raster map was shown.
I also had following error message in the commando prompt.

-------------------------------
[0101]
Sorry, <-> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <q> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <u> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <e> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <t> is not a valid flag

 Displays and overlays raster map layers in the active display frame on
the graphics monitor

Usage:
 d.rast [-oix] map=string [catlist=cat[-cat][,cat[-cat],...]]
   [vallist=val[-val][,val[-val],...]] [bg=color]

Flags:
  -o   Overlay (non-null values only)
  -i   Invert catlist
  -x   Don't add to list of rasters and commands in monitor

Parameters:
      map   Raster map to be displayed
  catlist   List of categories to be displayed (INT maps)
  vallist   List of values to be displayed (FP maps)
       bg   Background color (for null)
white,black,red,green,blue,yellow,magenta,cyan,aqua,
                     grey,gray,orange,brown,purple,violet,indigo

[0201]
Sorry, <-> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <q> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <u> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <e> is not a valid flag
Sorry, <t> is not a valid flag

.....(continuing)

I use grass6.2.2 working on FedoraCore5.
I hope someone gives me an advice.