OK, I spoke too soon. Although I got one of my servers working, I'm now
having the exact same issue on another server (not clustered, completely
separate), and I followed all of the same steps I did last time. This is
really annoying behavior. The master server is accepting messages but no
nodes are showing up in the sources list. My configs match whats on the
working server. What gives? Has anyone ran into this pitfall before?

Thanks,

-James