Hey Robert,

thanks for reporting this. Could you please create a github issue
(https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues/new) for this and include
the necessary steps to reproduce the problem?

If you do not have a github account or do not want to create an issue, please
send me a short list of steps/api calls that you do.

Kr,
        Dennis

On 20.06.2014, at 11:35, Robert Logan <rlo...@qmetric.co.uk> wrote:

> I use the API to create streams on systems we build for development, these
> reflect a lot of configuration that is valuable to save and transfer between
> graylogs.
>
> I use REST calls to create, add and 'resume' streams on newly buitl systems.
> Nothing odd, they look exactly as they should.
>
> The problem is that they do not seem to actively work unless you manually go
> into the web interface and edit something, a rule for example. And then they
> work.
>
> Obviously, its hard to demonstrate, but its a bit of a blocker ...
>
> Is there something I am missing in setting these up?
>
> graylog 0.20.2 and 0.20.3 ...

> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else
> is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
> copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
> on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
> Policy Expert is a trading name of QMetric Group Limited who is authorised
> and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.  The registered company
> address of QMetric Group Limited is: 32-38 Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7LP and
> its company registration number is 07151701.

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Tel  +49 (0)40-60945200
https://www.torch.sh

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Hass Chapman, Lennart Koopmann