Hi! It's a pretty easy solution, there is a some details.
1. You need a logstash - download it from http://logstash.net, or find a
package for your OS
2. Next, create include in logstash's conf.d directory (in my case,
/etc/logstash/conf.d/some.conf), you can use something like this:
$ cat /etc/logstash/conf.d/sitecore.conf
input {
        udp {
                charset => "CP1252" # this is your input logs encoding
                port => 20514 # logstash will listen this UDP port
                buffer_size => 32768 # udp buffer size, e. g. i receive
long XMLs
        }
}

# next block - some grok magic, read man @logstash.net
filter {
        grok {
                match => [ "message", "%{LOGLEVEL:severity}
\[(?<thread>.*)\] %{DOTNEWLINE:message}" ]
                overwrite => [ "message" ]
                patterns_dir => "/etc/logstash/patterns"
        }
}

# and finally, send it to graylog2 gelf input (you may also specify port,
etc)
output {
        gelf {
                host => localhost
        }

}

I use this config for IIS application logs that sends by log4net, maybe you
need to customise it.

3. Run GELF input in logstash
4. Run logstash