Hello Ankit,
I tried some changes in graylog2 config file and now graylog2-server
service is running but still on web it's showing No graylog2 servers
available .Cannot login. Please find all the config files and log files for
elasticsearch(172.16.2.253) ,  graylog2-server and web interface,mongodb
(172.16.2.254).

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Ankit Mittal <ankit.lnc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ankur,
>

> Please follow the below steps :
>
> 1) Stop all services ( elasticsearch , graylog and graylog UI )
>
> 2) Login to  your elasticsearch server and  clean the data folder and use
> the below elasticsearch.yml file
>  Also change the */smApp/LMS/ElasticSearch/elasticsearch-0.90.10 *to your
> elasticsearch home path in elasticsearch.yml
>
> 3) Start the elasticearch search using the below command .
>

> *./elasticsearch
> -Des.config=/smApp/LMS/ElasticSearch/elasticsearch_master/config/elasticsearch.yml
> -Des.max-open-files=true*
>
> */smApp/LMS/ElasticSearch/elasticsearch_master/config/elasticsearch.yml *is
> user elasticsearch.yml path
>
> 4) check  the service is running on not.
>
> 5) Login to your graylog server copy *graylog2.conf*  and
> *graylog2-elasticsearch.yml*  in */etc *folder
>
> 6) Start the graylog server and check the logs
>
> the only think that you have to change in configuration files is
> elasticsearch home path as mention above in 3 fields in elasticsearch.yml
>
> Please try and let me know the result .
>
> Regards,
> Ankit Mittal
>
>  --