Hi everyone,

after an extended beta and release candidate phase we just released
Graylog2 0.92.0.

We'd like to thank everyone in the community who made it possible to
produce this release by thoroughly testing the beta and release candidate
versions!

There are lots of new features in Graylog2 0.92.0 like:

   - Shareable content packs (i. e. import/export your dashboards, streams,
   inputs, outputs, and extractors)
   - Support for pluggable retention strategies (e. g. the much requested
   time-based retention strategy)
   - Support for Elasticsearch 1.4.x
   - Support for SSL/TLS for the Graylog2 REST API
   - Support for Syslog Octet Counting framing method (used by syslog-ng)
   - A more detailed "Sources" page in the web interface
   - Many stability and performance improvements

Please refer to our release post at
http://www.graylog2.org/news/post/0010-graylog2-v0-92 for more details
about Graylog2 0.92.0 and upgrade information (especially if you're still
running Graylog2 0.90.x or earlier).

As always: If you find any bugs in Graylog2 or miss that one important
feature, please talk to us by either posting to this mailing list or by
creating an issue on GitHub at
https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues.

Cheers,
Jochen (on behalf of the whole team)