You'll need to remove the old repository and add the new one (old
repository references 91). At least that's what I had to do.

yum remove graylog2-0.91-repository-el6-1.1.0-1.noarch

Then you can add the new one:
rpm -Uvh
https://packages.graylog2.org/repo/packages/graylog2-0.92-repository-el6_latest.rpm

Finally, yum update graylog2-server