Hey Jesse!

We are planning to implement OR-concatenation of rules for the next major
release of Graylog. This will probably help you a lot for this specific use
case to make stream matching faster. Until then, you could try increasing the
“stream_processing_timeout” tunable in your server config. It is specified in
ms and the current default for it is 2000 (2 seconds). Be warned though that
this could have an impact on the overall processing capacity of your Graylog
instance.

Kr,
        D.

--
Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)