So I created a new graylog server today and I had it join my cluster.

And if I try to query its local API it fails (I get 401 unauthenticated)
and I see these errors in the logfile:

ERROR [LdapUserAuthenticator] LDAP error
2015-07-21_21:29:32.51601
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapUnwillingToPerformException:
unauthenticated bind (DN with no password) disallowed
2015-07-21_21:29:32.51602  at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.ResultCodeEnum.processResponse(ResultCodeEnum.java:2029)
2015-07-21_21:29:32.51602  at
org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection.bind(LdapNetworkConnection.java:1045)
2015-07-21_21:29:32.51602  at
org.graylog2.security.ldap.LdapConnector.connect(LdapConnector.java:89)
2015-07-21_21:29:32.51603  at
org.graylog2.security.realm.LdapUserAuthenticator.doGetAuthenticationInfo(LdapUserAuthenticator.java:82)

This is not happening on the other nodes, so my guess is that the userbase
does not get propagated, is there a way to force this someway?