Hi

I have a 3-nodes setup (v1.1.6), and I have downloaded, modified and
applied the nginx content-pack to accept TCP connections instead of UDP,
and make its input global (file attached).
However, the input only starts on 1 node, despite being shown in the UI
global section.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank you.
Best,