Hi,
I send data from text file by nxlog to graylog, in graylog missing
full_message from about 2-3 weeks (after apt-get upgrade).
I check nxlog by changing output module to file and it's ok, i check also
in wireshark packages sending to graylog.
Everything looks like graylog not log/write full_message, other columns are
ok, message is also ok but it's to short.

Graylog is on ubuntu 14.04 current
from graylog-1.3-repository-ubuntu14.04_latest.deb

I can't find any similar problem on "google". How can I proceed debug for
this case in graylog?

nxlog config:
<Input in_first>
    Module im_file