Hi,
Thanks for help, ShortMessageLength fix problem.

It was related with nxlog 2.9.1504 send GELF version 1.1, full_message is
empty.
Old nxlog 2.8.1248 send GELF in version 1.0 and full_message works.
I focused on finding how to change GELF version, not change message
truncate ;)

Setting as You say parameter ShortMessageLength -1 in nxlog.conf works, now
all message text is in column message.
<Extension _gelf>
    Module      xm_gelf
    ShortMessageLength  -1