Hi,
the list of involved hosts in the cluster is stored and distributed via
Etcd. It's organized like a directory tree, so you can do:
'/opt/graylog/emvedded/bin/etcdctl ls'
or '/opt/graylog/emvedded/bin/etcdctl ls servers' to see all graylog
servers.
To delete an entry use the rm command: '/opt/graylog/emvedded/bin/etcdctl
rm servers/x.x.x.x'

Cheers,
Marius