I'm using the AWS Graylog appliance. I moved it from one subnet to another
and the IP changed. However, every time I restart the web interface it
shows that it's looking for the current IP of graylog-server as well as the
previous one.

I've changed the value in graylog-web-interface.conf, but if I reconfigure,
it replaces the value. I've traced it back to the recipe file for
graylog-web.rb, but when it uses $registry.get_gl_servers.map, I get lost.

My question is more informational than painful. Any advice on where to
change this?